In Saha Tokyu and its Group (“Saha Tokyu”), having as our strategic objective to ensure the optimal protection of our customers’ personal data, we consider that it is our duty to inform you about our practices, choices, as well as your rights concerning personal data collection and processing.
Please read this personal data protection statement to acknowledge your rights under Thailand Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2562 B.E; and grant us your consent if the terms in this Statement is agreeable.
Collect & Use
Saha Tokyu collects your personal data, such as full name, telephone number, ID card or passport copy, email address and any other necessary documents from you 1) when you visit our [CONDOMINIUM], 2) when you enter into the Lease Agreement and where we have a legal basis under the Lease Agreement as well as connecting transactions relating to the usage of facilities in HarmoniQ Residence.
We employ reasonable and current technical, administrative, and physical safeguards that are designed to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and designed to ensure correct use of Personal Information.
Share & Disclose
We may share or disclose your personal data in connection with the purposes under the visiting of our [CONDOMINIUM]; and under entering into the Lease Agreement as well as connecting transactions relating to the usage of facilities in HarmoniQ Residence. This may include sharing your personal data with the following:
- Saha Tokyu’s group for marketing purposes.
In case you enter into the Lease Agreement with us
- Saha Tokyu’s group for business, administrative and legal purposes (for example, payment or verification).
- Service providers, business partners, suppliers, subcontractors or agents (for example, IT services, travel planning, reservation, booking,) who perform functions such as marketing, payment, fulfilment and delivery of orders, administration and processing of payments.
We do not allow these service providers, business partners, suppliers, subcontractors or agents to use this personal data or to share it for any purpose other than to provide services on our behalf.
- Government or other law enforcement agencies, in connection with the immigration or for other legal reasons (this may include your location information).
Third parties, who acquire us or substantially all of our assets, in which case your personal data (including any sensitive personal data) will be one of the transferred assets (however, we will let you know before this happens).
The personal data that we collect from you may be processed and stored at Saha Tokyu office, which is located in Si Racha, Chonburi Province, Thailand.
We will store your personal data by paper in our office and/or in electronic forms in our server until 2 years after the Lease Agreement is terminated.
Your Legal Rights
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Access and receive a copy of personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Obtain and transmit such personal data we hold about you, in electronic format, to another data controller if the legal basis for processing such personal data is consent.
- Restrict us from processing your personal data if the data is inaccurate, the processing is unlawful or we no longer need to your personal data for the purposes for which we hold it.
Rectify or delete any personal data that we hold about you (unless we have the legal right to retain it). This right does not extend to non-personal data. Please note that your rights to request erasure may be limited by applicable law.